Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm back!

Hurrah! And how I missed all my fellow bloggers. Catching up on missed posts is one of my favourite things to do after an absence. There are so many new projects to enjoy and lust after and plenty of crafty goodness. You may recall that I too promised a completed project. About that. I had been working on a new hat pattern (which will soon be available as a free pattern!) and had almost completed it, when to my absolute horror, I found a small imperfection. There, to my utter annoyance, was one minute increase near the start of the piece. Naturally, I had to undo the whole damn thing and start again. But it will be completed soon, and to satisfy your craftiness in the meantime, here are some more etsy finds (I heart etsy!):


Hannibal Lecter Mouse



Hulk Mouse


Obiwan Kenobi Mouse




Emperor Mouse


Hehehe, being a Star Wars nerd I absolutely love the last two mice. Some of the other characters you can get are also hilarious, such as Alice in Wonderland, The Beatles and James Bond, and you can also place custom orders. I'm also loving this zombie mouse:

All these wonderful creations are from TheHouseOfMouse

P.S. A while ago I included a link in one of my posts about an article on blog etiquette. However, I just realised that I forgot to source it properly. The article is courtesy of Meet Me at Mikes (sorry!).

1 comment:

thetinylittlegirl said...

oh all these mice are fantastic!!!
zombie mouse is quite the creepy fellow.