Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet Oliver and Harper


Wow! Actual completed craftiness on my blog! A doodle, a couple of hours, some corduroy, fabric and yarn and a whole lot of embroidery thread later and I had a couple of new friends to share.




This is Oliver. He likes books, chocolate biscuits and whistling. Oliver was kinda my prototype and after finishing him, I just had to make another.....


.........and this is Harper. Harper likes Gregory Peck movies, listening to music and thick fluffy carpets.

I've been quite good lately in that I have been actually finishing projects that I have started. Also completed are a (modified) babushka doll and a deer. Those I'll share in the next couple of days.


It was my birthday yesterday too. Happy birthday to anyone who shared theirs yesterday also or today!

No comments: