Friday, August 29, 2008

another etsy post

and just a little more!

Ghost Bunny from artfulartsyamy


i would gladly steal a child to clothe them in these gorgeous booties from pedrosprout!


very scary hairy tarantula from curster



i just love all the skunkboy creatures


and

gorgeous robot heart pendants from mokokokat. Just look at those little broken hearts!
On the crafty front, I know I keep promising projects but they are taking a frustratingly long time to complete. In fact, I'm trying to finish four babushkas at once as well as a deer and other miscellaneous thingies. This isn't a whinge though as I am loving every second of it and will try really hard to have something finished to show you next time. I have no idea how crafters finish even more than one item a week because I am incredibly slow. Any tiny stich that is slightly wonky will be ripped out and done over. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or not, but it sure as hell makes things stretch out for longer than they should. That's enough from me I think, stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: