Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LOADS of WIPs

You may have noticed that I love to take pictures outside. I reckon natural lighting is the best kind of lighting. Plus, I don't have any good inside lighting. Wow I just said lighting a lot of times. Anyways, here are just a few of my works in progress at the moment:

Group shot

New and improved babushka. How, may you ask? This one is a bigger and skinnier shape, taking a cue from babushkas such as this one.

Ohhh, sleepy babushka!

One of my favourite patterns, if I do say so myself. I loooove deers and fawns, and this one is no exception. Deer baby, more pictures when it is actually finished.

Heart decoration. I've kinda stuffed it up though because I've made it too big and not heart shaped enough. To get the shape, I just went onto Microsoft Word and used the heart Autoshape, but I don't think I'll be using it again.

And lastly, an elephant in the near future, perhaps?

Today is actually a sick day for me. I've got a horrible headache/cough which is restricting me to television and crochet *sigh*. But I'll leave you with a couple of outtakes, courtesy of Gypsey!


No comments: