Friday, August 8, 2008
Yeeaahh, so I made this with practically no plan in place, only that I wanted to make a flat version of my Babushka dolls. I drew out the shape I thought I wanted to use, blanket stitched around the edges then added chain daisy stitches as decoration. I decided too late that it could possibly become a hanging decoration if I added a ribbon, and was then too lazy to undo my work. I might post the pattern here in more detail when all the kinks are ironed out and adjustements made, but at the moment, it's not one of my favourites.Oh well, at least it makes a good pincushion!