Friday, August 15, 2008

A little bit of inspiration

Continuing with a lot of crafting at the moment, especially on a commission for some Babushka dolls to be given away as presents...........okay, so it was from my aunty but hey, its my first commission, so its still an excuse to get excited. But today I thought I would show you some of my favourite etsy finds:

This gogeous set of owl earrings, just an excue to fuel my owl obsession!

These very very cute baby booties,

This uber awesome bag, love it love it love it! and...

...yes another owly thing, this gorgeously gorgeous owl pendant.

Well I think that's pretty much it. Thankyou to everyone who has viewed my fingerless glove pattern and an especial thankyou to Rachel for providing a link from Knitting Pattern Central. Go check it out for a huge selection of fantastic knitting patterns as well as crochet patterns at the sister site, Crochet Pattern Central, all free free free!!!

No comments: